Waffle Cakes was founded in 2011 by Jeremy and Robyn and officially started business on May 7th 2011. Waffle Cakes was founded as a means to share culinary delights from around the world specializing in a Liege Style Waffle from Belgium. Our Waffle Cakes & toppings are made fresh daily, and prepared on site with waffle irons that we imported from Belgium. A Waffle Cake is the perfect companion to our Fresh Roasted Coffee.
Jeremy and Robyn are a couple of Colorado transplants from a small farm town in central Illinois. Robyn has a nursing degree and is a registered nurse at a Cancer Treatment Center and Jeremy has a computer degree and is a fibre channel network engineer. While they both enjoy their current career paths they love the opportunity to share their passion for food and coffee with Colorado and the world!
Our mission is to provide the best product, made with the highest quality ingredients and produced in the most authentic way possible in order to change the perception of both waffles & coffee. We pledge to remain passionate about our products and business so that our customers have a fun and exciting experience at Waffle Cakes!
Awards & Recognition’s
- Voted Denver 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Readers’ Choice Best Food Truck 2014
- Named by CBS Denver 4 as one of the top food trucks in Denver 2013
- Named 1 of 12 food trucks in the US worth road tripping for by Brit+CO in 2014
- Voted Denver Westword‘s Readers’ Choice Best Farmers Market Vendor 2012
- Voted Denver Westword‘s Readers’ Choice Best Farmers Market Vendor 2014
- Our Pumpkin Pie Waffle Cake named as one of the top Pumpkin Treats in Denver by CBS Denver 4
- 1st place Ribbon at the September 2012 Longmont Art show Professional Dessert Competition for our Waffle Cakes
- We are a preferred Wedding Vendor at Della Terra Mountain Chateau in Estes Park, CO.
- Featured on Gluten Free in Boulder for our Gluten Free Waffle Cakes
- We are 1 of 11 IASC (International Academy of Specialty Coffee) Certified Baristas in Colorado.